North SS Sabre/Epee Teams Postponed

Hi all, with the annoucement that Auckland will be at Level 3 until (at least) the 26th of August, the SS Sabre/Epee teams event next weekend has been POSTPONED. We fully intend to hold this competition later in the year, so watch this space - we'll make an annoucement about calendar changes as soon as the dust has settled.

Hope everyone is doing well in your bubbles - let's nip this thing in the bud so we can get back into it.

Go to top