We have very low registrations for this event (many fencers are away at the moment) and it would not be viable to run the event with current numbers.
We will review registrations tomorrow evening (Wednesday).
Since the competition is a ranking event for Sabre and if numbers are still unviable we would propose running the McLeavey sabre event and the Pickworth foil ranking event together on Sunday September 17th.
Should we need to postpone the event, we will advertise this via Facebook and the Fencing North website and registration fees will be refunded.
Fiona Campbell, Tournaments.