Fencing North Meeting - July 2016

Fencing North Committee Meeting

Wednesday 6th July 2016, 7.30pm

Meadowbank Community Centre, Meadowbank


Eric Buisman

Oliver Agnew

Linda Boyd

Daniela Ravera

Jessica Gracie

Hamish Bulmer



Jeremy Dyson

Laura Harvey

Isabelle Williams

Gaylene Ongley

Adrian Roberts


Meeting starts 7.30pm:


Minutes from previous meeting:

Eric Buisman moves that we accept the minutes from the previous meeting, Daniela Ravera seconds. All in favour.


Matters arising from previous meeting:



Treasurer’s Report:

Oliver Agnew moves that we accept the Treasurer’s report, Hamish Bulmer seconds. All in favour.



Outstanding expenses to be paid for hall hire (Massey), catering (Jess Gracie), and misc receipts (Oliver)


Meeting Date Change:

Proposed meeting night change from Wednesday to Tuesday. Subject to room hire we will move to Tuesday nights.


Beginner’s Tournament:

Beginner’s competition – decided to move this out to early 2017 and position as introductory/how competitions work event for new fencers. Ideally located in Central Auckland


College Sport Meeting Follow Up:

College sport are evaluating which sports they cater for and re-defining their criteria for joining college sport, they have asked us to make contact with them again early next year.

In meantime Hamish to invite college sport to a SS Teams event.


Competitions Recap

Oliver to do a SS Individual Circuit Retrospective with Laura


Upcoming Competitions

Open competition this weekend – everyone is encouraged to compete (and ask their clubs members to compete)

Note about SS teams coming up.

NZSS Champs coming up in September – Daniela and Jess to organise.


Other Business



Meeting closed at 8.34pm


Go to top