Fencing North Meeting - November 2016

Fencing North Committee Meeting

Thursday 3rd August 2016, 7.30pm

Meadowbank Community Centre, Meadowbank


Eric Buisman

Oliver Agnew

Linda Boyd

Heather Claydon

Jessica Gracie

Alice Boyd


John Garelja

Meeting starts 7.30pm:

Minutes from previous meeting:

Heather moves that we accept the minutes from previous meeting, Linda seconds.

Matters arising from previous meeting:

John needs to send a receipt for piste tubes so we can reimburse him.

Treasurer’s Report:

Oliver Agnew moves that we accept the Treasurer’s report, Alice Boyd seconds. All in favour.


Decision to move $5000 from the current account to our savings account. All in favour

Fencing North AGM & Officers:

AGM to be on Thursday 1st December at the Meadowbank Community Centre, 7.30pm. Oliver to call for nominations to the officer positions. We will look to co-opt general members to the board responsible for specific roles.

FeNZ Affiliation Fees 2017:

Oliver is going to make a proposal for FeNZ 2017 model.


Oliver to organise distribution and re-sale of six old spools.

Sports Organisations Update:

No update

Pistes for CVFC 2016:

Fencing Mid-South have requested 2x fabric pistes to use at Commonwealth Veterans. We are happy to send these down.

Fencing NZ News:

No updates

Other Business:

Fencing camp link Alice in with Marion Titmus.

Meeting closed at 8.45pm


Go to top